Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Digging your way out of Googles Sandbox

Many have debated it’s existence, but if you’re in business on the web and your site is less than three years old . . . you’ve probably been a victim of it. I’m of course referring to the infamous ‘Sandbox’. Google’s way of say, “I won’t trust you until I can see you are trusted by your traffic . . . but of course you don’t have any traffic because Google doesn’t trust you. Ahrrg!

Andy Hagans of the Link Building Blog gives us the Secrets to Beating the Sandbox 2.0 Revealed. The self proclaimed "Organic-Is-My-Middle-Name" Hagans gives practical advice to help you dig (or maybe Digg) you’re way out of the Sandbox.

Andy writes: “The sandbox is no longer the pink elephant in the room. As webmasters, together we've cried about it, argued about it, and fretted over it. We've gone through the emotional steps, too; first there was grief (waah waah my site won't rank), then bargaining (I promise I won't spam if you un-sandbox me), anger (darn it, greedy Google just wants me to spend more at AdWords!), and finally, acceptance (OK, how do I beat it?).”

Andy gives information to first decide if you're in the box and ideas of why you're there and then gives suggestions of ways to get out of the box. His suggestions are complete with linking strategies to help you gain the trust of Google. Great information to have.

Until next time . . .

All the best,
Joyce
Start a Work at Home Business

No comments: