Monday, August 14, 2006

Just a little survey . . .

People sometimes wonder why I don’t have surveys listed on   EarnOnYourComputer.com   as a good way to earn money online. Well there’s one very good reason. I’ve never known anyone who made any money taking surveys online.

Most of the businesses, offering to put you in touch with companies paying for surveys, make a nice chunk of change when you purchase the information from them. But you, as the individual actually taking the survey, usually don’t make any money.

And the e-mails . . . don't get me started. Once you begin doing surveys you start getting all this spam mail. That alone will cost you more in time than you'll earn taking the survey.

I’d love to be proven wrong. So let’s take a survey! Has anyone made any significant money taking surveys; answer either way. I look forward to the results. Until next time . . .


All the best,
Joyce
EarnOnYourComputer.com

No comments: